McKinsey & Company
Number of employees: 250+
Added 5/30/2016 12:38:48 PM
Monthly gross salary range: 0 - 50000 PLN
The Healthcare Systems & Services practice (HSS) and Public sector at McKinsey creates new solutions to challenges facing public and healthcare organizations. We advise clients on organization, marketing, and strategy; health care reform;analysis of market trends, tax, and epidemiological. We also help companies find ways to grow and provide strategic guidance, research, and analytical support in launching new products and services. The Senior Data Analyst position will be located in The Poland Knowledge Center (PKC) in Wroclaw, which is one of the fastest-growing Knowledge Centers at McKinsey. More than 120 knowledge professionals work together across industries and functions to develop, maintain, anddisseminate knowledge, deliver custom analytics, and provide diagnostics, benchmarking, and data-management services.
Key function :
- Support / lead teams with the development and maintenance of tools and refinement of existing products and services.- Lead analytics projects as integral members of the consultancy team.
- Coding and scripting (e.g. SAS, R, SQL) for advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms.
- Develop statistical models to measure organization performance.- Prepare ad-hoc reports from SAS/ SQL server.
- Provide hands on experience in data analytics and analytical problem solving- Identify, gather, and quality assure the data required to underpin the analysis.
- Monitor data acquired from clients, providing feedback to team to help improve data accuracy and timeliness.
- Design and perform analyses based on proprietary analytical tools and databases which the practice will build and maintain over time.
What we can offer you :
- Develop distinctive expertise through unparalleled exposure to international business topics.
- Continuous learning opportunities through access to McKinsey’s unique portfolio of codified knowledge, proprietary tools and databases, and purchased resources.
- Work with talented and highly professional colleagues, in a culture that is collaborative, respectful and committed to your professional development.
- Endless variety in a dynamic environment where no two days are alike.
- Earn an attractive salary with a 'best in class' benefits package that includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance as well as a separate lunch allowance.
Nice to have: